The pharmacy refrigerator ensures reliable storage of medicine. The Model is equipped with external digital temperature display and fully electronic temperature control that ensures a correct set temperature between +2°C to +8°C. It features; Open door, high/low alarm, contact for remote alarm, porthole for external monitoring systems, dual ventilators for optimal uniformity in temperatures and for the DIN version power failure alarm. DIN 58345 Kit (optional)
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)306 (10.8)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)281 (9.9)
- Temperature range, C°+2 to +8
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWhSolid; 0,65, Glass; 0,91
- Voltage, V220 / 240
- Height, mm (inches) 1605 (63.2)
- Width, mm (inches) 596 (23.5)
- Depth, mm (inches) 305 (12)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) Solid; 75,2 (165,8), Glass; 68 (149,9) (0)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) Solid; 73,4 (161,8), Glass; 79.8 (175,9) (0)
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.