The pharmacy refrigerator ensures reliable storage of medicine. The Model is equipped with external digital temperature display and fully electronic temperature control that ensures a correct set temperature between +2°C to +8°C. It features; Open door, high/low alarm, contact for remote alarm, porthole for external monitoring systems, dual ventilators for optimal uniformity in temperatures and for the DIN version power failure alarm. DIN 58345 Kit (optional)
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)381 (13.5)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)351 (12.4)
- Temperature range, C°+2 to +8
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWhSolid; 0,86, Glass; 1,04
- Voltage, V220 / 240
- Height, mm (inches) 1905 (75)
- Width, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Depth, mm (inches) 602 (23.7)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) Solid; 99 (218,2), Glass; 92,6 (204,1) (0)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) Solid; 100,8 (222,2), Glass; 94,4 (208,1) (0)
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.