Premium Ultra Low Temperature -86° Freezer
Build as a tabletop the ULTF 40 offers an impressive capacity of 35L right next to you on your work bench or build into your furniture. A great solution on a laboratory where space can be limited.
With a small footprint the ”personal freezer” fits perfectly on the counter where you work. This reduces the time you have to spend on retrieving and storing samples from a distant, centralized location. It also contributes positively to the integrety of the samples you work with, by reducing the time they are exposed to room temperature, as you can easily and quickly store them again once you are done testing.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)36 (1.3)
- Temperature range, C°-60 to -86
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh4,9
- RefrigerantNature R
- Voltage, V220 / 240
- Noise level49
- Height, mm (inches) 830 (32.7)
- Width, mm (inches) 599 (23.6)
- Depth, mm (inches) 645 (25.4)
- Depth w. handle/hinges, mm (inches) 720 (25.4)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 87 (191.8)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 61 (134.5)
- Qty. per 20' container 54
- Qty. per 40' container 108
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.