W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/007
Electronic thermostat, airflow system and the specially designed icelining ensure stable temperature control in range from +2°C to +8°C. The actual temperature is readily checked on the external digital thermometer. Effective 80mm insulation and the icelining ensure long hold-over time in case of power cut. The galvanised steel cabinet protects against corrosion. Baskets included for organized storage.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)218 (7.7)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)105 (3.7)
- Temperature range, at 43°C AMB+2 to +8
- Energy consumption (43°C AMB) per 24h, kWh3.20
- Energy consumption, cool down (kWh/24h) at 43°C AMB5.10
- Hold-over time during power cut at 43°C AMB, hrs25,66
- No. of baskets7
- Voltage, V115 / 220 / 240
- Frequency50 / 60
- Climate classT
- WHO PQS CodeE003/007
- Height, mm (inches) 850 (33.5)
- Width, mm (inches) 1260 (49.6)
- Depth, mm (inches) 600 (23.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 121 (266.8)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 99 (218.3)
- Packaging - Height, mm (inches) 955 (37.6)
- Packaging - Width, mm (inches) 1335 (52.6)
- Packaging - Depth, mm (inches) 735 (28.9)
- Qty. per 20' container 24
- Qty. per 40' container 50
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.