Solar Direct Driven Ice Pack Freezer
No pollution · No harm on the ozone layer · No contribution to global warming
Unique freezing system and solar technology provide efficient ice pack freezing and storage capacity. It needs an initial startup period of 4 days, to ensures the ballast ice packs to be frozen before use of the appliance. Place 3 ice packs in the freezing compartment and 24 hrs later the frozen ice packs can be put in the basket of storage compartment, just repeat till compartment is full.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)80 (2.8)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)50 (1.8)
- Temperature range, at 32°C AMB-5 to -10
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh0.00
- Hold-over time during energy cut at 32°C AMB, hrs20
- Icepack freezing capacity, kg/24 hrs.1.6
- Height w. castors, mm (inches) 840 (33.1)
- Width, mm (inches) 720 (28.3)
- Depth, mm (inches) 700 (27.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 57 (125.7)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 51 (112.4)
- Qty. per 20' container 44
- Qty. per 40' container 92
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.