VLS 154 SDD
Solar Direct Driven Vaccine Refrigerator
W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/054
No pollution · No harm on the ozone layer · No contribution to global warming
New integrated ice bank technology with increased storage capacity provides selfcontrolling and reliable temperatures in the area of +2°C to +8°C within a large ambient temperature area of +5°C to +43°C.
Solar panels are connected directly to the appliances. Hydrocarbon DC compressor, cyclopentane blown enhanced insulation foam. No harm to the ozone layer and global warming, as well as no additional running costs.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)248 (8.8)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)170 (6)
- Temperature range, at 43°C AMB+2 to +8
- Energy consumption (43°C AMB) per 24h, kWh0.56
- Energy consumption, cool down (kWh/24h) at 43°C AMB0.55
- No. of baskets4
- Voltage, V18 DC
- Climate classT
- WHO PQS CodeE003/054
- Autonomy, hours73,4
- Freeze protection, gradeA
- Height, mm (inches) 850 (33.5)
- Width, mm (inches) 1260 (49.6)
- Depth, mm (inches) 600 (23.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 122 (269)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 99,4 (218.3)
- Packaging - Height, mm (inches) 955 (37.6)
- Packaging - Width, mm (inches) 1335 (52.6)
- Packaging - Depth, mm (inches) 735 (28.9)
- Qty. per 20' container 24
- Qty. per 40' container 50
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.