Optimum space utilization
FKG 410 is the largest and most popular cooler in the FKG series. Reliability, low energy consumption, low service costs, ideal exposure and competitive prices make the FKG cooler a true winner when it comes to optimum space utilization and display of cold food and beverages.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)381 (13.5)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)351 (12.4)
- Temperature range, C°+3 to +10
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh2,231
- Voltage, V220 - 240
- Capacity 0.33 L cans476
- Capacity 0.50 L bottles231
- Temperature class3H1
- Height, mm (inches) 2000 (78.7)
- Width, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Depth, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 93 (205)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 90 (198.4)
- Packaging - Height, mm (inches) 2075 (81.7)
- Packaging - Width, mm (inches) 636 (25)
- Packaging - Depth, mm (inches) 671 (26.4)
- Qty. per 20' container 27
- Qty. per 40' container 54
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.