Frostfree display freezer
NFG 309 is designed to display frozen items of food. The frostfree freezer defrosts automatically at regular intervals, thus preventing stored items from being covered in frost or sticking to each other. A heated door ensures that the glass is kept free of condensation and secures visibility. NFG 309 can stand alone or with advantage be placed side-by-side with the identically designed display cooler FKG 371.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)310 (10.9)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)282 (10)
- Temperature range, C°-16 to -25
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh9.3
- Rated load (W)680
- Height w. castors, mm (inches) 1850 (72.8)
- Width, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Depth, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 90 (198.4)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 87 (191.8)
- Qty. per 20' container 27
- Qty. per 40' container 72
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.