W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/025
MF 214 is a combined vaccine and icepack freezer. The thermostat ensures stable temperature control in the range from -18°C to -28°C. Temperature can be monitored on the external digital display. Holdover time in case of power cut is improved with the unit’s thick 100mm insulation. The corrosionproof steel cabinet protects against rust, while the evaporator tubing is zinc coated.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)171 (6)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)138 (4.9)
- Temperature range, C°-18 to -28
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh3.00
- Hold-over time during power cut at 43°C AMB, hrs3
- Icepack freezing capacity, kg/24 hrs.7.2
- Height w. castors, mm (inches) 840 (33.1)
- Width, mm (inches) 1130 (44.5)
- Depth, mm (inches) 700 (27.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 96 (211.6)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 78 (172)
- Qty. per 20' container 24
- Qty. per 40' container 60
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.