W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/011
Electronic thermostat, airflow system and the specially designed icelining ensure stable temperature control in range from +2°C to +8°C. The actual temperature is readily checked on the external digital thermometer. Effective 80mm insulation and the icelining ensure long hold-over time in case of power cut. The galvanised steel cabinet protects against corrosion. Baskets included for organized storage.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)136 (4.8)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)75 (2.6)
- Temperature range, at 43°C AMB+2 to +8
- Energy consumption (43°C AMB) per 24h, kWh1.89
- Energy consumption, cool down (kWh/24h) at 43°C AMB3.58
- Hold-over time during power cut at 43°C AMB, hrs20.10
- Voltage, V220 / 240
- Frequency50 / 60
- Climate classT
- WHO PQS CodeE003/011
- Height, mm (inches) 850 (33.5)
- Width, mm (inches) 920 (36.2)
- Depth, mm (inches) 600 (23.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 102 (224.9)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 78 (172)
- Qty. per 20' container 36
- Qty. per 40' container 72
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.