Solar Driven Vaccine Refrigerator
W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/009
No pollution · No harm on the ozone layer · No contribution to global warming
Based on unique SolarChill ice bank technology MKS 044 functions safely without batteries to power the compressor. Solar panels supply the necessary power and the intelligent icebank provides reliable temperatures in the vaccine compartment – even when the sun is absent for days. Temperature is controlled by self-regulating convection between icebank and vaccine compartment.
Prior to its release, MKS 044 was field-tested 2 years under extreme conditions in Senegal, Cuba and Indonesia.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)48 (1.7)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)19.5 (0.7)
- Temperature range, at 32°C AMB+2 to +8
- Hold-over time during energy cut at 32°C AMB, hrs114
- Height w. castors, mm (inches) 840 (33.1)
- Width, mm (inches) 720 (28.3)
- Depth, mm (inches) 700 (27.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 88 (194)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 74 (163.1)
- Qty. per 20' container 44
- Qty. per 40' container 94
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.