VLS 064 RF
W.H.O. Approved PQS Code E003/070
No pollution · No harm on the ozone layer · No contribution to global warming
New integrated ice bank technology with increased storage capacity provides selfcontrolling and reliable temperatures in the area of +2°C to +8°C within a large ambient temperature area of +10°C to +43°C.
Solar panels are connected directly to the appliances. Hydrocarbon DC compressor, cyclopentane blown enhanced insulation foam. No harm to the ozone layer and global warming, as well as no additional running costs.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)75 (2.6)
- Temperature range, at 43°C AMB2+ to +8
- Energy consumption (43°C AMB) per 24h, kWh1.80
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh4.23
- Energy consumption, cool down (kWh/24h) at 43°C AMB1.80
- Hold-over time during power cut at 43°C AMB, hrs20.20
- Icepack storage capacity, litres6 x 0.6
- Icepack freezing capacity, kg/24 hrs.1.6
- Voltage, V220 / 240 / 115
- Frequency50 / 60 / 60
- Climate classT
- WHO PQS CodeE003/070
- Height, mm (inches) 850 (33.5)
- Width, mm (inches) 720 (28.3)
- Depth, mm (inches) 600 (23.6)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 108 (238.1)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 99 (218.3)
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.