Great capacity and low power consumption
M 200 is part of a series of spacious upright coolers with increased capacity, which allows improved exposure of contents. The shelves are fully adjustable and adaptable to suit all types of cans and bottles. The shelves also ensure that contents stand stable without toppling. The cooler sets new standards when it comes to design, materials, eco-friendliness and noise level.
- Gross volume, litres(cu. ft.)448 (15.8)
- Net volume, litres(cu. ft.)379 (13.4)
- Temperature range, C°+1 to +10
- Energy consumption per 24h, kWh1.674
- Energy consumption per year611 kWh/annum
- RefrigerantR134a / R600a
- Rated load (W)570
- Energy classD
- Capacity 0.33 L cans504
- Capacity 0.50 L bottles252
- Temperature class3H1
- Height, mm (inches) 2000 (78.7)
- Width, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Depth, mm (inches) 595 (23.4)
- Gross weight, kg (lbs) 97 (213.8)
- Net weight, kg (lbs) 93 (205)
- Packaging - Height, mm (inches) 2075 (81.7)
- Packaging - Width, mm (inches) 636 (25)
- Packaging - Depth, mm (inches) 671 (26.4)
- Qty. per 20' container 27
- Qty. per 40' container 54
Reliable and user-friendly solutions for hospitals, health clinics, laboratories, pharmacies and universities.
Reliable and self-regulating refrigerators and freezers designed for tropical use and are all +43°C hot zone approved.
Innovative and exciting solutions designed for brand presentation of soft drinks, energy drinks, juice and beers.